- You can renew your books.
- You can look at your holds, and change your pickup location if it's not already someplace waiting for you.
- You can freeze your holds when you go out of town, so that you don't lose your place in the queue for something you've been waiting for forever.
- When you place multiple holds, you will not have to reenter your personal information.
- By going to 'Modify Personal Information' you can make sure we have your correct address, telephone number, and e-mail address, and express a preference for how you want to receive your notices. (Note: we're not going to start telephone and email notices until late summer or early fall, but we need to start collecting information!!)
Saturday, July 01, 2006
Why Log In To Your Record Before You Search?
Of course it's not necessary, but when you want to search the catalog, try logging in first. Already right now