9. Food is very helpful for loosening up a gathering.
8. Nobody likes to be told what to do.
7. Work only as much as you must and spend the rest of your time hanging with your friends.
6. Most people have their own favorite beverage and they are pleased if you remember what it is and provide it.
5. Sometimes you just can’t stop laughing.
4. Books about vampires and werewolves can teach us about making transitions in our own lives, especially those monstrous transitions involving hormones.
3. A sense of humor goes a long way.
2. Creative arts are a wonderful outlet, especially if you are feeling a lack of freedom in some area of your life.
1. Hug your friends when you say hello and goodbye.
Photo by LR at Southside.
Posted by LW at Southside.