But time is nearly up. The registration deadline for the November election is Tuesday, October 10, 2006. We will hand-carry any completed forms left at the Main Library over to the County Clerk's office at 3 PM on Tuesday.
Here are some other dates to keep in mind:
- October 10 (Tuesday) at 5 PM, voter registration deadline
- October 10 (Tuesday) First day that a voter may vote by absentee paper ballot.
- October 21 (Saturday) Early in-person voting begins (List of early voting site locations.)
- November 3 (Friday) Last date county clerk will mail absentee ballots.
- November 7 (Tuesday) General Election Day