Monday, July 13, 2009

Blog's of "Shame"

Bobs's PlubingA friend in the design field sent me a list of hilarious design blogs. Since many of these also poke fun at grammatical errors, which we like to do as often as we commit them, I thought I'd pass some along.

Two of my favorites from the list are Apostrophe Abuse and The "Blog" of "Unnecessary" Quotation Marks. They rely heavily on simple snapshots of actual signs. And yes, a picture is worth a thousand words. Go look at them and laugh.

Photo from Apostrophe Abuse.

1 comment:

Paula said...

This isn't punctuation but spelling: At the Cerrillos Road entrance to the Albertson's shopping center off Zafarano Dr., there's a sign that says "Pedestrain Crossing." I get this mental image of a line of people holding hands and saying "Choo, choo, choo ..."