9:00 am - 12:00 noon
Santa Fe Community Convention Center
201 W. Marcy Street
The purpose of the Expo is to promote the use of renewable energy in the City by providing homeowners and businesses with information on renewable energy technology, financing, and permitting.
Mayor Coss and Councilor Chris Calvert will make opening remarks followed by brief presentations explaining:
- The benefits of the new Santa Fe Renewable Energy Financing District
- PNM’s renewable energy incentives
- Tax credits for renewable energy and energy efficiency
- The City permitting process for solar photovoltaic installations
- The Homewise Energy Loan Program for renewable energy and energy efficiency
Vendors will also be on hand offering products and services for meeting the energy needs of homeowners and businesses.
Parking for the event is free at the Convention Center parking garage.
For more information on the City’s energy efficiency and renewable energy efforts, please visit the City Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy website.