The City of Santa Fe Parking Division will be collecting $10 upfront for parking all day at public parking lots downtown for this weekend’s Indian Market event. The Santa Fe Pickup shuttle route has also been amended to accommodate street closures for the event.
Visitors can park at the following parking facilities for $10 for the entire day:
- Water Street Lot, located at 100 E. Water Street, surface lot includes 156 spaces; Get Directions
- Sandoval Garage, located at 216 W. San Francisco Street, multi-level above-ground parking garage includes 404 spaces; Get Directions
- Santa Fe Community Convention Center Garage, located at 119 S. Federal Place, bi-level underground garage features 522 spaces; Get Directions
- Archdiocese Lot, located at 251 E. Alameda Street, surface lot includes 174 spaces. This lot can accommodate RVs and buses for an additional fee; Get Directions
- Cathedral Lot, located at 215 Cathedral Place, surface lot features 172 spaces. Get Directions
Visitors who want to stretch their legs and don’t mind parking a little farther from the plaza, can park at the Railyard Garage, located at 503 Camino de la Familia, for a reduced rate of $5 for the entire day. Santa Fe Pickup shuttles will provide transportation on Saturday from the corner of Montezuma and South Guadalupe streets to South Federal Place – one of the entrances to the event. Shuttle service will not be provided on Sunday.
The Santa Fe Pickup shuttle route has been amended to accommodate street closures for the event. Please look for our Santa Fe Pickup signs and download the amended route map at www.santafenm.gov/parking.
If you have questions or concerns about parking during the event, please contact the Off-Street supervisor on duty at (505) 231-2573.