The Santa Fe Public Library is resuming our Interlibrary Loan service today, May 1, 2012.
Here are a few reminders since it’s been a while:
· Patrons can request interlibrary loans via paper form in the library or online via our website (see the ILL page at http://www.santafelibrary.org/). The Library does not accept phone requests.
· The patron needs to live in Santa Fe or the Santa Fe County.
· Each patron may request 3 ILLs per calendar month.
· We accept only book, article, and microfilm requests. Media (DVDs, Audio books and CDs) cannot be requested through ILL and newly published books are not available. For a full list of what typically can and can’t be borrowed, see the webpage listed above.
· It often takes 2-3 weeks to receive an ILL and due dates are set by the lending library, not us.
BM at Main