- Once you are logged in to your personal record, you will be able to go directly to searching our databases without putting in passwords.
- You can renew your books.
- You can look at your holds, and change your pickup location if it's not already waiting for you someplace.
- You can freeze your holds when you go out of town, so that you don't lose your place in the queue for something you've been waiting for forever.
- When you place multiple holds, you will not have to reenter your personal information.
- By going to 'Modify Personal Information' you can make sure we have your correct address, telephone number, and e-mail address, and choose how you receive your notices.