- 10 books can be downloaded at a time
- Downloadables check out for 21 days
- Books can be renewed once
- The books cannot be "turned" in early
- You can still also check out 4 books-on-CD at the same time
- One-Click Audiobooks will not show up on your library record
- To see your One-Click checkouts, you need to go to the NetLibrary site
- If you are creating a new NetLibrary account from home, you need to first click on one of the NetLibrary links from the Catalog and login to your library account before being sent to the NetLibrary page
- The Library has over 2100 titles available for downloading
- Each month the Library gets 30 new titles
We've also discovered that Mac users need to do an extra step or two to make the downloads work. NetLibrary has an excellent help page that can guide you through the process.
While library staff are able to assist with guiding you through the sign-up or download process, we're not able to troubleshoot technical difficulties with your computer. Please check the NetLibrary Help pages if you encounter error messages and problems.
We hope that you're enjoying the ease and convenience of the One-Click Audio downloadable books! As always, stop in to your local reference desk or call us if you have any questions.